Connect with Joe Mullins and the Radio Ramblers
No matter the source, Joe Mullins and the Radio Ramblers always put their distinctive stamp on a song, making it at once their own and a part of the chain of tradition that lies at the heart of bluegrass. JMRR’s professionalism and successful, heavily played recordings have kept them in demand with a national audience.
Celebrating their 10th year as a professional touring band, Joe Mullins & the Radio Ramblers have been seen by thousands of fans across the continent through performances at a vast array of venues including the National Folk Festival, Bluegrass Underground, Bluegrass Nights at the Ryman, and regular guest appearances on the Grand Ole Opry.
Currently they are enjoying the success of their latest Rebel Records project, Sacred Memories. The album’s first single, “All Dressed Up” has reached #1 and is currently among the candidates for nomination in this year’s International Bluegrass Music Association Awards.
Additionally, Mullins’ is a favorite broadcaster in Bluegrass, on radio over 30 years in the Midwest. He also host’s “Front Porch Fellowship,” syndicated on air each week in 30 states and Canada to nearly 200 radio stations and to thousands of internet listeners.
– IBMA’s Emerging Artists of the Year (2012)
– Joe Mullins has earned 5 IBMA Awards and 4 SPBGMA Awards
– Hosts of the Southern Ohio Indoor Music Festivals held in March & November
– TWO albums on Billboard’s Top Selling Albums Chart – Sacred Memories and Another Day From Life
– “All Dressed Up” reached #1 on Bluegrass Today’s Top 20 Songs Chart (June 2016)
– Joe Mullins is host of Front Porch Fellowship, a syndicated radio show that broadcasts weekly on over 200 radio stations
– JMRR represented Bluegrass Music at the National Folk Festival (2015)
– Featured Performers of Bluegrass Nights at the Ryman in Nashville, TN (2011 & 2012)